Saturday, September 22, 2007

Welcome to Studio 13 - For Reals!






So special thanks to my hubby, for working endlessly to help me put this together. This is my computer desk, with the coolest lamp ever!! Next is the super organized shelving from IKEA, with every bin labeled. The upper wall cabinets hold art books, ATC binders, photo albums, specialty papers and software. The photos are over the computer desk and are of my boy helping paint the room with Daddy, and his first day of school. Then there is the work desk, where hopefully my Muse will meet me everytime I sit down. The wall hanging has some photos, my charm bracelet from "Muses" charm swap, and pages from my Art Journal.
So needless to say I am extremely happy, extremely exhausted, and feel right at home here.

1 comment:

Cindy Jones Lantier said...

Congrats on being in your new studio. It looks like a great space to work in. So organized. Good for you!