Friday, September 28, 2007

Journal Me This......











So, ever since I took a journal lecture from Teesha Moore at the Carson RSC in July, I have been steadily working on my first one. Now my style is not my own....technically. I have pretty much followed her techniques step by step. Her images and writing and layouts are just so amazing, and I am trying, I guess, to kind of find my own way via her way. I named this journal "A Year in Faith and Art" and I spend alot of time journaling during worship at church, or listening to worship music. I still journal everday stuff, the process of designing and finishing my art studio, and normal stuff. But it has definitely helped me start to find my own journal style. I am going to Art and Soul Retreat in No. CA next April, and will be taking a 3 day journal class. I am so excited.

1 comment:

bockel24 said...

Don´t worry, your pages are great. And copying old masters has always been a good way for learning techniques before finding your own handwriting in art.