Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Toontown Rocks


Ok, so I am SURE I am not the only parent that has ever paid for, monitored or played an online game with their kids. I don't even think I am the only parent that has ever completely taken over a game. Well stand tall parents, stand tall! I started playing Toontown with my then 3 year old son. He quickly got bored, but not me!! I have been faithfully playing for over 2 years now and I still love it. Of course, I don't take days off work to play anymore, but I have been known to put a pot of coffee on at 9pm and play till the coffee is gone. Plus this is such a good, clean game. No violence to speak of, unless you count throwing pies at the bad guys. And I have made some amazing friends on that game!! So the next time you have a few hours (or weeks) to kill, check it out!

No comments: