Friday, November 28, 2008

Color Me Confused


Ok, so a few posts ago, I told you about getting an email from Somerset saying I was to be published in the Jan/Feb 2009 issue of Somerset Memories. Now the email I received clearly said Somerset Studios, but the editor I had been in contact with about the pieces I sent, was from Memories. Here is where the confusion comes in. 4 months ago I sent in a submission to Somerset Studios for a feature on "Paper Dolls". Now it has been awhile, and I don't know exactly when that issue is to be published, because looking back through the issue that had the call for art, it does not give a specific publication date. So now I think the pieces I sent to Memories are still in for review and the paper dolls piece is what is going to be published next month. We'll see! So pick up a copy of Somerset Studios and look for my name,because I am not exactly sure what the artwork will look like.

No comments: