Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year-2013

Soooo, its the first week of the new year and I am pumped!!!! We rung in the new year in worship and prayer at The Rivers Edge Church, and it was cool.  We are starting a 21 day Daniel fast on Sunday, and then having worship every night for the next 5 nights.  I am so excited to just burrow down deep into His lap and make myself comfortable.
I am walking into the new year with my word for the year: Inspire(d).  Because I want to be inspired and inspire others....in whatever form that looks like.  All I know, is I am using this next 3 weeks of prayer and fasting to seek His face for my walk, my life and my art....and I know He will show up....He always does!!
I have been painting like crazy since Christmas and I am LOVING what is coming out.  Michael's has had 12"x12" canvas on sale so.....guess what size I have been working in?? Yep, you guessed it!! I am hoping to hear about a little art deal for the first of March, so I am painting in faith that I will get to show some art at that particular venue.  It looks so cool, and the artist putting it on, Aeron Brown's work is really amazing.  You can check out his stuff here. He is also one of the worship leaders that will be leading during our week of worship.  You can find out more about that here.  
So these are just a small sneak peek at what I have been working on.  although, I have shared most of them on my Facebook page, so it's not too sneaky I guess!!
So, no matter how you spent your New Year's or how you will spend the new year, I hope you will join me throughout this journey.....Blessings!!


No comments: