Thursday, May 6, 2010

We'll Begin....with a spin...in the world of my imagination.

I am such a bad blogger. I tell myself I am going to be more diligent, but I am sporadic at best. Ok, I will try. There...I'm over it. Now what's going on with me?
My studio is a mess. It is my quarterly look around and ugh what a disaster. But on the good side of that, it obviously means I have been busy. Which I have.
So these are a few of the pieces I have been working on.









The Michael Buble was for my dear friend Rudy. He loved it and I was honored to be able to do this for him.
The orange koi is a collage in progress that I am working on in Complex Collage: An online class taught by Julie Prichard and Chris Cozen. I am loving this class.
The Alice is a finished piece from that class and the bubble koi is in progress as well. Although, the more I look at this, the more I like it as is. Hmmmm, we'll see.
The assemblage piece was one I had done in a class with Michael DeMeng last month, and I revamped it a little bit.
So that's what up with me.
Ok off to clean my studio. NO, really!!!

3 comments:

Janet Ghio said...

I really like the koi you are doing for Julie and Chris's class. I am taking that class also and have fallen behind in the lessons--you inspire me to try to catch up!!

Janny said...

Your work is great! I love your faces;o)

Art After Midnight said...

Wish I could come over and play in your art room with you! You are so talented.