Monday, May 4, 2009

Tattered and Tangled Art Opening




I am very excited to be a part of South Pasadena's Eclectic Music Festival and Artwalk, May 9, 2009 from 4pm-10pm. I submitted a piece of artwork that was accepted to show at Zinnia: The Funky Junque Gallery, as part of the open houses at 8 area galleries. Also, come to find our, Angela Cartwright will also be on hand at Zinnia to sign copies of her new book "In This Garden", and showcase all of the original art by the artists that collaborated on the book with her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I really like your art work. And congratulations on all the showings your doing. I used to live in Glendale, and work in Pasadena. Took a couple of art classes at the jr. college.
I follow you now and joined the NIng network too..
I would like to invite you to my blog as well, I am hosting a giveaway if your at all interested.
Thank you
Brittany
http://www.papermoonies.blogspot.com

Patti Edmon Artist said...

Congrats! It sounds like a great time and a lot of fun...