Saturday, September 8, 2007

In house Studio

So I have decided to stop my assault on my dining room, by creating my very own art space in our den. What used to be my 5 year old's play/tv room is now mine all mine!!! Ok, ok, so we turned the spare room into his play/tv room, I'm not completely selfish!! So below are pictures of my studio. The first is before, and next after the accent wall was painted. The third is my lovely new wall cabinets from IKEA and a new HD 19" flatscreen t.v. I LOVE IT! Still waiting about another week for the floor tiles to come in, but after that, I am ready to get this thing put together. Been talking about it for months already!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Carrie..love your site and I love that duet..OMG!!! It brought me to tears..thanks for that!

Donna