Sunday, November 9, 2008

Introduction to Light


This is a submission for ECVA for their call for art entitled: Light of the World. I have entered this, my interpretation "Introduction to Light"
When I was introduced to Jesus, I believe that God was the one who made that introduction, I felt like a fire was lit inside of me. I felt like if I just stood close enough to that light, the rest of my life, I would be able to feel that warmth. And as long as I kept looking at that flame, I would always know which way to go.


2 comments:

Name: Roberta said...

This is wonderful!! I love your entry, the colors and background are warm and rich, and your explanation with it brings a lot of meaning as well.

I entered two pieces, Jesus, the Light (of the World), and that one torso I called The Annuniciation - The Adventus.

I can't wait to see the entries they choose..I'm betting yours will be one!!

Name: Roberta said...

Well.. I see they have posted the entries that were accepted at ECVA for the latest Call to Artists... and I didn't make the cut.. shucks!! Ahh well, there's always next time... I am happy with my entries anyway..maybe they'll get accepted at some other contests I've entered? on a bright note, they show a detail of my Annunciation torso on the Artist Registry home page http://theartistsregistry.camp7.org/