Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Shack


"In a world where religion seems to grow increasingly irrelevant, The Shack wrestles with the timeless question ' Where is God in a world filled with unspeakable pain?' " William P. Young, Author


UNBELIEVABLE!! For anyone who has survived a tragedy, or just managed to survive the day, this book brings together God's amazing love for us, with the sense that you are truly watching a miracle unfold.


Those that know me well, know that I love to read. I read fast, and I read often. I am forever looking for the book that will speak to me on levels I never knew existed. This is one of those books. This book will show God's love in a way that I have never seen before, and I cannot recommend it enough. Plus, it is just a great story. Check out their website, and prepare yourself. http://www.theshackbook.com/


No comments: