Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Personal Geographies with Jill K. Berry

This is my entry for Jill K. Berry's "Personal Geographies" map challenge!! Map your year, life, trip, goals....whatever you wanted.  This is mine, titled "Faith and the things that follow".  It is a page in my journal with map collage, stitching, acrylics, inks, stabilo pencil, watercolors and paint pens.
Lots of folks have responded to the challenge, so head over to Jill's blog and see them all!!
Check it out here.  Happy Mapping!!

7 comments:

Renee said...

Lovely map! I like the message, there is more happiness in serving others.

Amy said...

Spectacular. The colors knock my socks off!

Christine Martell said...

Just lovely, I love the words you chose to focus on and the symbols layered in the map areas.

Mary C. Nasser said...

Love the layers of maps, music, line drawing, text and color! Fabulous!!

Johanne said...

It's really beautiful. I love the layering and colors. I can relate to your choice of words, there is such purpose in service.

Terry O. said...

Wonderful colors and message!!!

Unknown said...

This is absolutely superb and it is true

Partition Planters