Friday, April 16, 2010

Blog Interview


Hi all! Happy Friday!! So a few weeks ago, I got an email saying my blog had been recommended for an interview at Blog Interview.com. I was not familiar with the site, so I went on, checked it out, and read some of the other blog interviews. Looked easy enough, so I answered the questionnaire, and the interview is up this morning. Although I did notice that some of the other interviews were way longer than mine. I guess I should have noticed that before I answered the questions, but I am not entirely comfortable when it comes to describing my own work. Needless to say, it won't take you but about 15 seconds to read my interview! LOL, Oh well, hopefully you will spend more time on my blog anyway. You can go check it out here, and while you're there, hit me with a thumbs up...I think I could win something!!

1 comment:

Art After Midnight said...

Hi! Read your interview, interesting site. I've really been trying to blog. Have had problems with photos, I get discouraged. I also have been traveling constantly, leaving again tomorrow for littles baptism and birthdays. When I get home I will try again with hubbies help, I have had so much to share won't know where to start. I'm going to Journalfest in Oct are you?