Tuesday, October 13, 2009

So what!!!!!..............IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!







I love birthdays, and I especially love my birthday!! I don't love it for the gifts, or the cards or even the birthday wishes, (although I love those too) I love it because it's mine. Now I realize there are other people in the world with the same birthday, and their day can be all theirs too. But in my world, it's my day. I am not talking about selfishly it being "all about me", but just that during the day, I get showered with love and thoughts and usually end up with a great feeling of well being. Me being alive, me being healthy, me being loved. And God chose this day for me to be born, before the heavens were formed, He gave me this day, and I love Him for it!!






1 comment:

Janny said...

Congratiolations and have a great Birthday;o)